content top

Making Money Online Takes Creativity

Don’t give up on your dream of making money online if you are not creative. The creativity I am talking about is not the ability to draw or write the next best fantasy novel, but it is the ability to understand how things work and change something up just one little bit in order to differentiate yourself.

You just bought the next latest and greatest ebook that has been released on the market; what you need to understand is that 1,000′s of others have also bought this ebook so you are going to be competing with a lot of other people using the same techniques. This happened when PotPieGirl started selling One Week Marketing; everyone started putting up lenses promoting clickbank products and they all looked the same. I’m sure this is a big reason behind why Squidoo changed their policies regarding certain niches and products.

Take a step back and think about what OWM is really teaching you; she is teaching you how to get a page to the top of the SERPS and even dominate the SERPS for a certain keyword. If done correctly, you could in theory own the first page of Google if you play your cards right.

Here’s where you need to think outside of the box; what else have I learned along the way can I add to my toolbox of knowledge to really stand out and not look like everyone else? You don’t need to reinvent the wheel, just tweak something. Don’t worry if someone said you should do it or not, just feel free to experiment and mix things up a little. If it works, great, you have a little secret trick to get your page ranked or get that extra sale, if it doesn’t work make a note to delete this idea from your head because it’s not right for what you are trying to do at this point in time.

Getting creative and adding more knowledge for yourself is how you will get ahead in IM and avoid IMADD. Today take some time to really think of what you have learned and try to find one thing you can do differently from everyone else. Then implement it and see what happens.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. If you choose to make a purchase through any of the links on this page I may be compensated by your purchase. I really appreciate your support and hope to see you back soon.

Originally posted 2009-07-10 07:19:18. Republished by Blog Post Promoter

Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

  1. My Making Money Online Quote
  2. Making Money Online – My Changes for 2010
  3. 8 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Online

2 Responses to “Making Money Online Takes Creativity”

  1. Elijah says:

    Outside the box is where the leaders reside. It’s plain and simple. None of our rich and famous idols came to be without stepping aside for a moment (after the inevitable crash and burn) to see where the opportunity truly lies.

    Out of those 1000′s of products, only 20% of the people who purchase them actually put the information to use – the other 80% just sit and stare… not being able to see the big picture… or just not willing to put in the sleepless nights…
    .-= Elijah´s last blog ..The At Home Life: Time Management Challenges =-.

  2. Heya…my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge
SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline